Hundred of sync errors suddenly

I have been running an Unraid server for a few years now. Never had any sync errors until now. Now with each parity check I am getting hundred of errors. I have tried it a couple times now. I am not getting any SMART errors. What is the best approach to this? The only thing that changed recently is I upgraded to Unraid 6.8.3. No recent hardware changes, power outages, etc. The only other anomaly I noticed is my Emby docker randomly vanished. I haven't noticed any other misbehavior. I have attached diagnostics. Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20200406-1853.zip

Edited by lockdown571
On 4/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, johnnie.black said:

Possibly I wasn't clear, do a couple of consecutive correcting parity checks without rebooting and post the diags.

Those were from last week, but from what I remember those were back to back without rebooting the server. I will run it a couple more times consecutively and post the new diags later this week.

Many of the error sectors are the same, which suggests that on one pass they can be found bad and the next one found good and changed back, my prime suspect would be the Sil3132 controller, since some of these are known to corrupt data when both ports are used simultaneously, so first thing would be to replace it with a Asmedia controller (if you don't plan on needing more than those 2 extra ports).

8 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Many of the error sectors are the same, which suggests that on one pass they can be found bad and the next one found good and changed back, my prime suspect would be the Sil3132 controller, since some of these are known to corrupt data when both ports are used simultaneously, so first thing would be to replace it with a Asmedia controller (if you don't plan on needing more than those 2 extra ports).

Thanks! Something like this? Also, glancing through some other forum posts, I should be able to shutdown the server, replaced the SATA controller, and reboot? Anything else I need to do to the array before replacing the sata controller?

Edited by lockdown571