Starting VM breaks server

Hello guys, 

Very new with unraid. Just got my server running 2 days. I'm in testing mode and I try to install some VM's. I tried steamOS and Ubuntu but with both VM's (when I start them) my server gets weird. All dockers are shutdown/removed and some other weird stuff. I was wondering if you guys could give me hand with this. After a reboot everything is back to normal accept for the VM tab. The "enable VM" is always set to "no" after the reboot.

I started the VM at 10:44. That where al the errors are at. Let me know if some more diagnostics or logs are required. 

greetz Piet

tower-syslog-20200410-0845.zip

Edited by poeterdebier

Eh Bastl,

sorry for the late reply I was completely caught up in testing unRAID including the VM. So taking your clue I disabled the sound card and after that everything went much better. Still was hard to install Ubuntu (kept freezing randomly) but eventually I got it to work fine. Tiny little bit of lag but I guess that is to be expected when using wireless.

Anyway thanks for the tip/help.

Edited by poeterdebier