Help, confused about where to copy files

I need some help on where I should copy files to. I have a USB drive with several "old" movies I want to add to my Plex library. 

I can see these movies on the USB drive from the terminal at location: /mnt/disks/usb1/. I was planning on using the gcp command from the "Advanced Copy and Move" plugin, but if there is a better way or easier way I am open to that. For reference it's 129GB of data I need to copy to the array.

My question or issue is this, I see my Plex library at several locations: I know I don't want to use #3 as this is the cache location for "new" items not moved to the array yet. Since these are older movies, I don't need them on the SSD cache. So should I copy to #1 or #2 ?

1. /mnt/user/Movies

2. /mnt/user0/Movies

3. /mnt/cache/Movies

31 minutes ago, pepsidrinker916 said:

1. /mnt/user/Movies

Is where you technically would put them, but they may wind up on the cache depending upon your use cache settings for Movies.  If you definitely do not want them on the cache drive and aren't willing to wait until mover shifts them over, then you would use "user0"