[SUPPORT] Stash - CorneliousJD Repo

On 8/7/2020 at 4:06 PM, CorneliousJD said:

Automatically? No, not unless the Stash devs add it to the docker themselves, but manually, sure!

So /mnt/user/appdata/stash/scrapers -- just follow the instructions on the CommunityScrapers page to download the files and put them in the correct place and you should be able to use them no problem.

Hello,

No, actually you must create the directory there:

/mnt/user/appdata/stash/config/scrapers

You download the scraper you want, from the GitHub (raw) directly into this folder.

For example (I've use wget):

cd /mnt/user/appdata/stash/config/scrapers
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/stashapp/CommunityScrapers/master/scrapers/JavLibrary.yml

Then you click the button "refresh scrapers" in the settings of stash. Et voilà.

I hope it helps some people.

Now I have to find out how to install/use the chromedp/headless-shell because it's needed too 😅

EDIT: Ok I've managed the install of the chromedp container. Pretty simple. Now everything's working fine.

Edited by pee_bear
typo
On 7/3/2021 at 3:22 AM, pee_bear said:

Hello,

No, actually you must create the directory there:

/mnt/user/appdata/stash/config/scrapers

You download the scrapper from the GitHub (raw) directly into this folder (I've use wget).

For example

cd /mnt/user/appdata/stash/config/scrapers
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/stashapp/CommunityScrapers/master/scrapers/JavLibrary.yml

Then you click the button "refresh scrapers" in the settings of stash. Et voilà.

I hope it helped some people.

Now I have to find out how to install/use the chromedp/headless-shell because it's needed too 😅

EDIT: Ok I've managed the install of the chromedp container. Pretty simple. Now everything's working fine.

How did you set up the chromedp?

Yeah, it can access the cdp url. The logs look like this when I attempt a scrape. So I'm not sure if it's an issue on my cdp set up or the javlibrary scraper itself.

ChromeDP:

DevTools listening on ws://0.0.0.0:9222/devtools/browser/f87881f4-6323-4761-b171-91d6c9da02d7
[0707/202646.204123:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(405)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[0707/202646.209244:ERROR:gpu_init.cc(440)] Passthrough is not supported, GL is swiftshader
[0707/202717.530064:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(1039)] locale resources are not loaded

Stash:

[37mDEBU[0m[2021-07-08 11:59:32] Remote cdp instance found ws://10.0.0.2:9222/devtools/browser/f87881f4-6323-4761-b171-91d6c9da02d7
[37mDEBU[0m[2021-07-08 11:59:37] Processing scene:
2021/07/08 11:59:37 "POST http://10.0.0.2:6969/graphql HTTP/1.1" from 10.0.0.23:49688 - 200 129B in 5.113506159s
[37mDEBU[0m[2021-07-08 11:59:37] Processing scene:
2021/07/08 11:59:37 "POST http://10.0.0.2:6969/graphql HTTP/1.1" from 10.0.0.23:49688 - 200 129B in 5.113506159s

On 7/8/2021 at 8:28 PM, pee_bear said:

Actually nothing special to do: install it (through the APPS tab, clicking "Click Here To Get More Results From DockerHub"). After installed & started, you set the "Chrome CDP path" in the settings of stash

I have installed this, but can't get it working. Do I have to set a port or any other settings?

• 1 month later...

First: thank you for creating the repo. 

Quick question, which I searched for these I couldn't find answers:

All my scans are ending up in Scenes, even though there are both  scenes and movies. Is there a way to deal with this?

Is there a simple way to wipe the database once/if the Scene/Movie issue can be fixed?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, redeuxx said:

Not sure if there was an update, but I get this error when starting up Stash now.

docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: exec: "stash": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown.

I just tried, I can stop/start mine without any issue.

Although, when I check for an update to be sure I'm using the last one, I have a strange status in the column Version: "not available"

I think I never saw this status before.

In the application, I can read the version I run:

Version:v0.10.1-test-1
Build hash:5cc3d641
Build time:2021-10-22 00:54:16

10 hours ago, redeuxx said:

Not sure if there was an update, but I get this error when starting up Stash now.

docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: exec: "stash": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown.

switch your docker image to `stashapp/stash:v0.10.0`

It looks like it auto updated last night and now I am getting this error.

Unable to find image 'stashapp/stash:latest' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: manifest for stashapp/stash:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown.
See 'docker run --help'.

Looks like someone forgot to tag `latest` to the new version.

Edited by GumGum
4 hours ago, GumGum said:

It looks like it auto updated last night and now I am getting this error.

Unable to find image 'stashapp/stash:latest' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: manifest for stashapp/stash:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown.
See 'docker run --help'.

Looks like someone forgot to tag `latest` to the new version.

This was told to us by a dev in the Stash discord ...

"@redeuxx @tarz4n and to anyone else affected, you can temporarily switch your docker image to stashapp/stash:v0.10.0 to circumvent this issue. A bad update was pushed by accident, you can switch back to latest in a few days max"

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, krosbym said:

Is it possibly to get this thru swag and get an connection to it from outside LAN ?

Of course, just configure it like any other reverse proxy in nginx.

If you're unfamiliar with what's required, I would suggest possibly trying NginxProxyManager instead, it vastly simplifies the process of adding new reverse proxy services.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I recently found this stashapp and have it on 1 of my unraid servers now.

I can set it up fine and it scans my videos.

I have multiple unraid servers + NAS + Windows servers but I can simply not find a way to add the paths for this.

Any help or pointers would be grateful - I just want to scan multiple drives / servers into 1 database.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 8:45 AM, Mystikk said:

Hi,

I recently found this stashapp and have it on 1 of my unraid servers now.

I can set it up fine and it scans my videos.

I have multiple unraid servers + NAS + Windows servers but I can simply not find a way to add the paths for this.

Any help or pointers would be grateful - I just want to scan multiple drives / servers into 1 database.

Don't know if you figured that out by now but basically just need to make sure those folders are available on your network. Mount them where stash is and then add a path or a few in stashs docker config. 

- I created some random folder on another machine and put 1 file there. 

- This other machine happens to be windows so i right clicked the folder>prop>sharing>share
- On unraid, where stash is, i mounted it with

mount -t cifs -o username={someUsername} \\\\192.168.10.13\\downloads /mnt/user/drop/winshare

- Edit stash docker to add another path (i set it to RW/Slave but that may not matter)

Container Path: /testShare
Host Path: /mnt/user/drop/winshare/

- Added that /testShare as a library in stash settings

- Did a scan

- Played the file to make sure it worked

- Deleted the file from stash to see if that would work

- Seems fine

you'll probably/maybe lose that mount if you ever restarted. idk. if that happened id probably just user script it. 

and i chose that route because i liked this guys answer https://stackoverflow.com/a/56711656, not because i know anything.

Good luck. 

• Upvote 1