[SUPPORT] Stash - CorneliousJD Repo

On 6/14/2022 at 2:47 AM, aussie_huddo said:

anyone had any success getting plugins that require python to work? https://github.com/niemands/StashPlugins

Yes 

pip install -r requirements.txt, maybe with or without a venv, if a venv then may have to point the plugins exec (in its yml) to the venv's python
2022-06-19_02-07-35.png.087dce0a1f45e0830ff0ca0dca7970b6.png

I wrote the unraid section of this readme a while ago. https://github.com/com1234475/stash-plugin-performer-creator
may need to follow that if python or something is missing. 

---------------

edit: Sorry I didnt look at that repo before I wrote that, none of those use a venv. just do this

docker exec -it Stash sh
apk update
apk add git
cd ~/.stash/plugins
git clone https://github.com/niemands/StashPlugins.git
apk add python3-dev
python -m pip install requests 
### add the other things to the above command if you want to use that yt-dl_downloader plugin
exit

Edited by sbaak
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 2:29 PM, redeuxx said:

Anyone have any ideas on how to expose the DLNA feature in the recent version?

Thanks!

Were you ever able to figure this out?  I found in logs files the port that is being used for DNLA (for me 1338) but I'm unsure on how to setup the port in docker, I've tried it as additional port for both TCP and UDP but I still can't find it on any clients.   Please let me know if have had any progress..

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any thoughts on how Cornelious' container compares to Hotio's? The one big thing I notice is all the extra mappings pre-defined in Cornelious' template, but most of them are all within the standard container appdata folder and seem like they'd be redundant. As well, how rapidly each one updates compared to when the base-docker image updates.

Cornelious I believe is using the default stash docker repo. I would just use this one unless you feel like testing hotio. I used hotio for a while, but it did not include a python library or it was too difficult to do, so I switched to the default docker and I have no issues.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, kasuke said:

Hello,
I don't know if it's the right place to ask but let's try.

So I've updated my unraid server from 6.9.2 to 6.10.3 and now when I lanuch stash, I get this error :

image.thumb.png.7267aedb9aa8cdb6f98e5a900d6669eb.png

I tried to the technique mentionned here -> https://github.com/stashapp/stash/issues/1849

But when I go with sqlite3.exe, my db is read only and I can't do anything.
What shouldI do ?

I'm mobile, but you probably need to chmod the database file to be writable. Try 0777 to see if it allows it to work after that. 

On 3/17/2022 at 3:27 AM, krosbym said:

Is it possibly to get this thru swag and get an connection to it from outside LAN ?

Yes, after some trial and error I finally got mine working via swag with the following proxy conf:

# make sure that your dns has a cname set for stash

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name stash.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
        proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;		
        # your unraid server IP
        set $upstream_app YOURSERVERIP;
        # Stash's port
        set $upstream_port 9999;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;
    }

}

Edited by Gazeley
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone manage to get the Rename plugins working?

I have the RenamerOnUpdate detected by Stash, but it is not renaming, even after importing a working config from a Windows instalation.

I have reuploaded the config file, and restarted the docker, with no luck.

Also couldn't get logs to be generated.

any clues?

[EDIT] after a number of steps I already forgot, I managed to make the plugin rename the file, but weirdly, it doesn't update the database with the new name.

Logs:

2022-09-06 19:01:55Error   Scene.Update.Post [renamerOnUpdate]: returned error: [OS] File doesn't exist in your Disk/Drive (/data/0 new/0 HLS downloads/[OLDFILENAME.ext])
2022-09-06 19:01:10Error   Scene.Update.Post [renamerOnUpdate]: returned error: exit status 1
2022-09-06 19:01:10Error   [Plugin / renamerOnUpdate]     with open(LOGFILE, 'a', encoding='utf-8') as f:
2022-09-06 19:01:10Error   [Plugin / renamerOnUpdate] FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/root/.stash/config/plugins/renameonupdate/rename_log.txt'
2022-09-06 19:01:10Error   [Plugin / renamerOnUpdate] Traceback (most recent call last):
2022-09-06 19:01:10Error   [Plugin / renamerOnUpdate]   File "/root/.stash/plugins/renameronupdate/renamerOnUpdate.py", line 571, in <module>
2022-09-06 19:01:10Info    [Plugin / renamerOnUpdate] [OS] File Renamed!

Edited by RandomUser2020
update
  • 1 month later...

Be gentle. Still an ultra newbie but if my config is /mnt/user/appdata/stash/config how can I access this folder? Its nothing that appears under my shares from my Windows system. How can I reach it? Sorry if its a dumb question. Just trying to figure how to access the folders with the eventual goal of installing scrapers.

4 hours ago, Aloyloy said:

Be gentle. Still an ultra newbie but if my config is /mnt/user/appdata/stash/config how can I access this folder? Its nothing that appears under my shares from my Windows system. How can I reach it? Sorry if its a dumb question. Just trying to figure how to access the folders with the eventual goal of installing scrapers.

The appdata should be a share in unraid, this is where all your docker container presistent storage is designed to go, so you might have 

/mnt/user/appdata/strash

/mnt/user/appdata/plex

/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr

etc, etc, etc.

If you want to access it from your Windows system, you will need to toggle that share to be visible on the network, otherwise it will only be accessible from the unraid system.

To do this, go into "Shares" in unraid, and click your appdata share.

Set Export to on, and choose your desired security as well.

image.thumb.png.0f7565daffbb44ab274fa14d2c323fe1.png

You rock! Thanks!

edit: well crud, I see it now but I can't do anything but see it. I'll keep researching though. I had hoped to eventually get some of the scrapers running but its difficult being a linux noob.

editx2: Ah, Dynamix File Manager can do it. I'm gonna get this yet no matter how long I have to beat my head against it.

Edited by Aloyloy
  • 1 month later...

Hi noob question here

so i just installed this and i love this but is kind of a pain to manually add studios and performers

fallowed the innstuction to add new scrapers

i just need to add the yml file to my unraid stash

how do i access and witch folder should i add the yml file too?

thanks in advance

Edited by JapanFreak
On 12/6/2022 at 6:48 PM, JapanFreak said:

i just need to add the yml file to my unraid stash

how do i access and witch folder should i add the yml file too?

That would be in your `appdata` directory.  From the Shares tab it is named `appdata` by default, then inside of that share it is `appdata\stash\config`.  Then, inside that directory, following the instructions from Github:Stashapp-CommunityScrapers you would either create a folder named `scrapers` or place your downloaded scrapers into the existing folder of that name.

Edited by TheFullTimer
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bummer, While trying to solve the problem I mentioned in September, I deleted the docker and tried to reinstall.

BUT after reinstalling the docker (also deleting the appdata folder and trying to use different app folders), Stash doesn't seem to be reading any file.

Logs show only:

INFO[2023-02-09 15:59:50] scanning 1 paths                             
INFO[2023-02-09 15:59:50] Finished adding files to queue. 0 files queued 
INFO[2023-02-09 15:59:50] Scan finished (19.963226ms)   

Without any helpful information.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this weird situation?

the /data path for the library seems ok, with subfolders being properly seen and set on the Library.

32 minutes ago, RandomUser2020 said:

Bummer, While trying to solve the problem I mentioned in September, I deleted the docker and tried to reinstall.

BUT after reinstalling the docker (also deleting the appdata folder and trying to use different app folders), Stash doesn't seem to be reading any file.

Logs show only:

INFO[2023-02-09 15:59:50] scanning 1 paths                             
INFO[2023-02-09 15:59:50] Finished adding files to queue. 0 files queued 
INFO[2023-02-09 15:59:50] Scan finished (19.963226ms)   

Without any helpful information.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this weird situation?

the /data path for the library seems ok, with subfolders being properly seen and set on the Library.

I can't say for sure w/out recreating this isseue but sounds like a permission issue, try to chmod 777 to the appdata and storage data path for now to see if it can scan?

• Like 1
On 2/9/2023 at 5:49 PM, CorneliousJD said:

I can't say for sure w/out recreating this isseue but sounds like a permission issue, try to chmod 777 to the appdata and storage data path for now to see if it can scan?

Hmm,

Tried moving the Config path from the default: /mnt/user/appdata/stash1000/config/

to: /mnt/user/appdata/stash1000/

And now files are being scanned again.

(before that I tried checking permissions and most files were already 777, and they were working fine on a Stash docker from Hotio).

[EDIT] I may have another explanation to what happened...

I probably had /data/ registered on the library but with both "Videos" and "Images" options OFF.

And that could have affected subdirectories, even those with either option on.

After fixing my stupid mistake, everything seems to be working perfectly. Including the RenameOnUpdate plugin

Edited by RandomUser2020
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...