Which is the lesser of these two evils?

I have two Crucial SSDs. I have to assume the warranty is out on both of them, however, it seems as though Crucial doesn't have a tool to tell me this. Their warranty form says they'll get back to me. 

So, going by the SMART readouts, which one of these drives, based on their respective errors, is the "better" one to put into service in a secondary unraid box as a cache drive? 

Drive 1: 

Power on hours: 295 (12d, 7h)

Reallocate NAND block count 31

Reported uncorrect 17462

Offline uncorrectable 37

CrystalDiskInfo says 99% health remaining

Drive 2: 

Power on hours: 585 (24d, 9h)

Reallocate NAND block count 257

Reported uncorrect 7860

Offline uncorrectable 1

CrystalDiskInfo says 96% health remaining

If it weren't for CrystalDisk's score, I would have assumed the 2nd one. Not sure what it bases its health score on. 

Are there other readings I should be paying attention to? 

Thoughts? 

No, I got as far as downloading it the other day with the intent of doing so. I'll check it out now. 

Edit: They both show as "good health" in Storage Executive. Running the short self-test now. 

Edit 2: Short self-tests both passed. So, I'm inclined to go by the % life remaining and put to use the one with "99%" even though some of the SMART values are higher, unless someone thinks there's a better measure to use. 

Edited by TyantA
Results are in