Critique my Plex/NAS build

I would love some feedback on my build, as I am a novice builder but I was able to piece this together.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/tacticalPC/saved/QmY2Vn

Goals

• Small footprint with the most number of HDDs
  • Hardware accelerated encoding & decoding with Plex on an nVidia video cards (two 4K streams or two+ 1080p streams).
  • Ability to run multiple Docker containers and Virtual machines simultaneously.

Questions

• I have 5x mechanical drives and one SSD for the OS installation. Should I just change that to another drive the same as the others and install the OS on the disk array?

personally... I would go with 8tb HDD from the get go... your goals/ideas for the build will dictate what you use... but I have 8 8tb HDD... and I just bought a new computer chassis to add more hdd... 

not sure unraid can use hardware encoding to speed up streams via plex... maybe running from a VM it would work?

your ssd (if used for cache) should be 256gigs max... that's what i use on a setup much larger then this...

also I would suggest an AMD processor... for the price point/performance its a no brainier...

Edited by mathomas3