Help with an energy efficiency overhaul

I've got an existing build that's extremely power hungry.
Can anyone offer advice on the easiest way to make it more efficient?

The primary use-case has been occasional file backups and 2-3 Plex streams that are usually 1080p -> 720p transcodes, but I want to be able to do more 4K -> 1080p transcodes. The system is completely overpowered now.

Current build:

• CASE: Rosewill 4U server case
  • CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2670
  • PS: 1100w gold power supply that came with Thinkstation D30
  • MB: Thinkstation D30 (it's a massive board that's bigger than an EATX)
  • GPU: Quadro P2000
  • RAM: 64gb ECC
  • HDs: 12TB parity, 4x 10TB data, 2x 1TB SSD cache

Current idle power is about 150 watts (!) and with a few transcodes it can spike to 200 watts.
How do I make this more efficient? I want to get it down to 40 watts idle, even 60 watts would be great.

Do I swap out CPUs? I'm guessing that would bring it down to 80-100w idle?
Do I swap out the motherboard, power supply, CPU, and RAM? I'd be fine shelling out $400 or so, but is that just a plug-and-play operation or do I have to rebuild my Unraid entirely?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by charle_bouq_123

Just my two cents, but if your prepared to spend $400 on parts for a more efficient server, which is realistically is only going to drop your idle by maybe half if your lucky. Then you gotta do the math.  75watts (less) is equal to 75watts x 24hours x 365 days 657,000 watts / 1000 (1 kWh) - 657 kWh's @ $0.20 per kWh is $131.40 additional on your bill per year. That's assuming you pay BS high energy rates like i do here in he land down under. Is it worth it to you? 

Again, just my 2cents.