Win10 VM always rebooting when starting Docker

Hi guys,

today I started running into an issue.

I have 3 VMs, one Win 10 Gaming, one Win 10 Office and one Mojave one. This is about the Win 10 Office one. About 2 weeks ago I installed Docker just fine and started with a project there. I worked on it a few nights in a row, no issues.

I had not touched it for a week and wanted to fire up the old container today. But I can't, everytime I either start the VirtualPC in the Oracle VM VirtualBox or I start the Docker Quickstart Terminal, my VM reboots.

I've read a bit on this issue here, so this is what I already tried:

• In this week I installed jellyfin and with that I tried to use Hardware transcoding, so I reverted back to the old go file (no modprobe stuff)
  • I checked if my Win10 VM didn't have enough space, so allocated more to it
  • Then after that didn't help I deleted the Mac VM (Wasn't using it currently anyway)
  • I switched from USB 2 to USB 3 for the VM

I have no idea why it suddenly stopped working, everything was flawless the other week. So I would highly appreciate any help on it :)

I have attached the diagnostics.zip from my latest failed attempt to start Docker on my VM.

The disks of my vm are on an unassigned drive if that helps.

Best,

Lukas

homeserver-diagnostics-20200415-2002.zip

Edited by lukeasoiler
Forgot to mention unassigned drive