LACP doesn't come up after reboot

Hello community,

I configured a 802.3ad (with two Interfaces, ETH1+ETH2) between my unRAID Server and my Firewall (Fortigate).
First everything worked as it should. I enabled bonding and bridging. I added VLANs, configured a DHCP on my firewall (for some VLANs) and the Link was constant up.

But when I restart the unRAID Server, the Link doesn't come up again. Then I have to start unRAID in Safe mode with GUI, go to Network Settings, and then I have to unselect ETH1 in the bonding, and reselect it again, then press apply and then the Link is up again. I have to do this procedure after every reboot.

Can you please help me?

Regards Johannes

Your description says you have bonded interfaces eth1 and eth2. This should be bond1.

In order to have bond1 survive a reboot, you'll need to configue eth0 also as a bonded interface, with a single member (eth0).

Can you please provide diagnostics, so we can have a better understanding of how your network configuration is done.