couple questions about fan speed sensor etc

hi I know my asus x570 board "sensors"  does not work  guess its an issue with x570

but working on my sisters 2 unraid servers... 1 has a 2 Fans (Cpu and Case) and the other is a cpu combo board so just has (CASE)

well the motherboard combo  (Case)  I can see the can adjust  speed  and shows up as "Array Fan" under sensors  and I seen "ebeep: fan" but cant remember how I seen it

but the motherboard with 2 fans...  the CPU fan is is "Array Fan"  and the case fan isn't detected but running at low speed..   sensors doesn't see it..   fan dynamics sees it when you hit detect... but you cant increase it or anything as since I cant see it in sensors  it will not ramp up as I noticed the hard drives were getting hott.. so its idling I guess around 500rpms not the 1800rpms it should be running at 

is there some other plug in I need to install to get the case fan to detect... and why is a CPU fan considered Array FAN  figured   Array fan is like a case fan

and can I change the word "Array Fan" to "CPU Fan"

and is there a way on the bottom  of the screen where you have the 2 Temperature Readings.. to Say   "MB:<temp>" "CPU:<temp>"  "CPU FAN:<Fan Speed>"

is that possible  instead of the 2 temperatures and I always know the higher temp one is the cpu..  just be nice..

just curious  is all..  but mostly trying to get the 2 fans to detect on the one board

and both servers using the same case fan.

both computer cases are Acer H340

comp1 

Acer Motherbard  (mobo cpu combo) = just case fan  = case fan detecting

comp2

Asus B450i gaming plus motherboard =  cpu + Case fan = only cpu fan is detecting

Edited by comet424