Cache not being moved.

Just now, Renew said:

Says it can not create /Downloads/incomplete

Not what you want to do anyway. You need to take your time and pay very close attention to upper and lower case.

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

in your particular case your should in Sab's settings tell it to download to /downloads.

Thanks for the help and sorry for being dense.

I changed it to /downloads  Lower case as you suggested, and it allowed me to save it... but where is it now? No new share was created. 

The share I previously created was "D" Downloads. 

Also.. how do I get all the files back over, moved to the  right directory with I guess sonarr? 

3 minutes ago, Renew said:

Also.. how do I get all the files back over, moved to the  right directory with I guess sonarr? 

You have to do that via Krusader.  Sonarr is NOT going to pick up the downloads without rescaning the folders.  Now that everything *should* be set up more or less correct sonarr should grab any new downloads and move them automatically to their final resting place. 

1 minute ago, Renew said:

Thanks for the help and sorry for being dense.

I changed it to /downloads  Lower case as you suggested, and it allowed me to save it... but where is it now? No new share was created. 

The share I previously created was "D" Downloads. 

It shouldn't create a new share, and you don't really want it to, do you?

/downloads is mapped to /mnt/user/Downloads. That is your share named Downloads, which you already created, and which is presumably where you want your downloads to go. It will now put new downloads into your Downloads share.

As for those previous downloads, you will have to get them out of appdata and put them where they belong, Downloads. You can use Krusader for that.