Nextcloud big mistakes

4/18/20 Hi I made i huge mistake, i accidentally removed the Next cloud docker. now when I installed again, it wont open the web UI. please i don't want to loose all my content. I know everything is backed up in disk1. 
how do i restore my nextcould docker or any docker. 4/19/20 I couldn’t wait and installed the docker again but it won’t let me access the webUI. I had to save a copy of the next cloud appdata and deleted the next cloud appdata. Installed again next could from scratch With Mariadb and let incript using the old usernames and password hopefully I will get the same old next cloud. Unfortunately it didn’t let me use the old username, so I created a new one. 
after I finished installing, Nextcloud was just a fresh install. 
how do I restore my old data?

Yes. I do see all the files. In disk 1. But when I log in to my next cloud from the web or iPhone. I don’t see this files. I made sure the new Nextcloud has the same share folder as before. So how do I get this folders to show in my NCloud webUI without uploading them again form the web. It will take days. 
why when I transfer this data using Krusader from disk1 to user/Nextcloud share folder it doesn’t show in Nextcloud! It only work one way 

• 1 month later...

I don't believe it's good practice to transfer between Disks and Shares.

A quick way to re-sync your files from Share to Nextcloud gui;

Docker > Nextcloud > Console

Type "occ files:scan --all" (without ") and press enter

This will re-scan the drive and update the Web UI.