Windows 10 VM freeze when passthrought gpu

Hi,

I tried every solution i can find to try to passthrougt my gpu to my vm and whatever i try, the vm just freeze on loading..... i tried normal passthrought, modify xml and remove them with vfio-pci.ids but atm it just always freeze. Unraid is using an old pcie video card and the display is there so i presume that it work.... but cant passthrougt my MSI RX580 8g V1 

if you guys have any idea i would appreciate... thx

tower-diagnostics-20200419-1005.zip

ok update,

I tried to disable the display on unraid with video=efifb:off    fine i dont see anything on the screen, i can access it from the web but still freeze. I tried to use the CA application VFIO-PCI Config without success either.... now i changed the video card caus i had an other in backup and its still do the same... Every time i passthrough the gpu it just freeze on the loading screen.....

please help i want to make this work....

tower-diagnostics-20200422-1649.zip

A lot of people have said in previous topics about dumping the graphics cards BIOS from terminal.

Have you tried dumping the BIOS of the graphics card to a file and then ensuring the VM tries using this ROM for output?

See the below video link on dumping bios using putty or any ither SSH tool.

Note: Failing the below, you could VBIOS dump using GPU-Z.

This seems to be quite a common problem.

Edited by Andrew Clarke

yes i did. and by doing some other test i finally found out..... I thought i tried the Q35 machine setup but it seems that it never worked before..... and it was the problem so switching it to Q35 and changing manually the xml finally did the work shit im so glad now!!!!

Thx for the help :)