Just a few problems

I'm running into a few problems and I'm not sure how to resolve them. Issues below can be easily replicated after a server restart.

1 ) 'Multiple registration keys found' - This appeared after I upgraded to Unraid Pro from basic. Not sure where to address this issue. 

2 ) Right after starting one of my VM's (game oriented VM with GPU passthro) One of my hyperthreads (after the same one) goes to 100%. Stays like that even if I shutdown the VM. I notice I can "fix" this issue temporarily by going to Shares and editing ANY share at all, even if just the Share's comment section. Basically, as long as I can hit 'Apply' when editing a share, it 'resolves' the issue and the CPU core goes back to normal. Sometimes, more cores do this leading eventually to unraid crashing and needing a forceful shutdown via the power button in the computer. All dockers were turned off. VM works fine by the way. This doesn't appear to be the case with the second VM.

VM's running from an Unassigned Device - SSD - 3 partitions, 1 per VM. (only 2 VM's actually made).

3 ) Just a few random questions.
      3A ) Is the Parity hard drive always suppose to be active even when the rest are spin down due to no use?
             My disk 1 does not spin down if a VM is on which is odd if it is not using it. Disk 2 spins down without issue VM's on or not.
      3B ) I will be adding more hard drives, and I was wondering if I use 2 hard drive for my steam library, can more than 1 computer use the steam
             folder to play a game without issues? Can 2 or more play the SAME game from this steam folder/share?

4 ) Random info of stuff I've just purchased and will be installed in the next week; thoughts? 
SAS9211-8I 8PORT Int 6GB Sata+SAS Pcie 2.0 - for adding more hard drives.
Intel EXPI9404PTLBLK-1PK PRO/1000PT 4PORT - OEM SINGLE 10/100/1000 GBE PCIE LP QUAD NIC - To install pfSense and run it from unraid, and sell my router.
HP 530SFP+ 10Gb Dual Port PCIe Ethernet Adapter Card 656244-001 w/ SFP - For fast connections from unraid to my main computer.

Unraid information below.

Syslinux configuration: already added the ID's for the video and audio of both GPU's in my system (one if not being used as it is needed for unraid), I also added the ID of the USB controller card I added.

Please advice, thanks!

unraid1.png

unraid2.png

unraid3.png

unraid4.png

unraid5.png

unraid6.png

Edited by JustOverride
Typo.
16 minutes ago, XiuzSu said:

1 ) 'Multiple registration keys found' - This appeared after I upgraded to Unraid Pro from basic. Not sure where to address this issue. 

Your keys are in the config folder on the flash drive. You should only have the pro key.

19 minutes ago, XiuzSu said:

3A ) Is the Parity hard drive always suppose to be active even when the rest are spin down due to no use?
             My disk 1 does not spin down if a VM is on which is odd if it is not using it. Disk 2 spins down without issue VM's on or not.

Your system share, where your docker image and libvirt image are stored, has files on disk1 instead of all on cache, so your dockers and VMs could keep parity and disk1 spun up since they will be using those files.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, trurl said:

Your keys are in the config folder on the flash drive. You should only have the pro key.

Your system share, where your docker image and libvirt image are stored, has files on disk1 instead of all on cache, so your dockers and VMs could keep parity and disk1 spun up since they will be using those files.

Thanks! I had the Trial, Basic, and Pro. I saved the all 3 keys just in case, but deleted the Trial and Basic. That error is now gone!

8 minutes ago, Squid said:

If it's not in IT mode, cross flash it to be such.  Better results.

Yup yup, read that somewhere and also in Amazon's comments. I'll be sure to check the mode its in. Thanks for mentioning it!

I forgot to add, Pi Hole was also installed but had crashed and burned to the point of me having to remove it. Not sure if this was causing/part of the issue.

I'm also experiencing my unraid crashing when I shutdown the VM with the graphics card. Same as described here:

I'm appearing to be having the same issue as described below which sadly does not appear to have ever been solved.

Edited by JustOverride
Info

Disconnected the USB controlled PCIE card and the sound card (wasn't being used), and I'm still experiencing disconnects and crashes on unraid upon the VM being shutdown. There's also this error in the VM Logs

-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/disks/Windows_10/Windows 10/vdisk1.img","node-name":"libvirt-1-storage","cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-1-format","read-only":false,"cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-1-storage"}' \

Edited by JustOverride