Nextcloud from scratch...

gideva

Hi guys,

here is my problem…
I was installing Nextcloud on my server some weeks back but I had some issues and I had to wipe my appdata folder with all in it.
Today I started the installation again but apparently something is wrong since, every time I try to reinstall everything I get an error like the following (after I set up Mariadb and Nextcloud Docker and I try to create a new adminaccount): Username is invalid because files already exist for this user

I tried to change the username, the password and I also tried to reinstall everything again and again…
same problem. Any clue?

Thanks

On 4/21/2020 at 9:16 AM, gideva said:

Hi guys,

here is my problem…
I was installing Nextcloud on my server some weeks back but I had some issues and I had to wipe my appdata folder with all in it.
Today I started the installation again but apparently something is wrong since, every time I try to reinstall everything I get an error like the following (after I set up Mariadb and Nextcloud Docker and I try to create a new adminaccount): Username is invalid because files already exist for this user

I tried to change the username, the password and I also tried to reinstall everything again and again…
same problem. Any clue?

Thanks

if you are just starting from scratch, 

i was able to solve this problem by removing the  miradb docker

also removing the miriadb folder rmdir -r /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/