Can't Access Dockers' Web UI when network is set to br0

I am hosting a couple game servers, have a pihole, am setting up plex and home assistant on my unraid machine. Right now just the pihole, minecraft server, and ark server are running. During setup and testing i had the two server's network type set to host and the Pihole set to br0. Everything was working fine. I was able to access all of them. Just now i changed the two server to br0 as well and issues arose. The pihole is at x.x.x.2, minecraft at x.x.x.20, and ark x.x.x.21. I am still able to access the pihole web server and ping x.x.x.20 & 21 but i cant access the minecraft web server anymore and cannot connect to either server via the game. I have a dell r620xl with 4 ethernet ports w/ two connected to my network.

Is my understanding of how br0 is supposed to work wrong or is there an issue? i'm pretty new to networking but these seemed like it was supposed to work. Let me know if there is any additional information you may need. 

Thanks for the help!!!