Issues with USB PCI Card & VM Page

Hi there, long time Unraid user here & very big fan!

After a power outage last week my daily driver win10 VM (thats been working fine for ~2 years) could not see / use any of its USB devices (keyboard, mouse etc).  I have a dedicated PCI usb card for the VM to hotplug.

So here are the issues that have occured:

1. The PCI usb card no longer appears in the VM screen to assign to a VM (see attached for VM edit screen, can't see it when creating new VM's either.)
    Strange thing is that the card does appear fine under tools > system devices817718037_ScreenShot2020-04-23at8_08_08am.thumb.png.a278c69c906f7cffe4fbdab4e7b2f899.png

1081357207_ScreenShot2020-04-23at8_11_12am.thumb.png.81cf302f43b5c9807d9acd96f664966d.png

2. Now the mouse is appearing in my "USB devices" section whether it's actually not plugged in or not (which it is not). That section also has an "error"? That does not clear.
  3. The VM's page and VM settings page load very slowly compared to every other screen in the Unraid UI

Things I have tried:

- Rebuilding VM from scratch

- Restoring backup of VM

- Restarting server

- Moving the usb mouse and keyboard to the motherboard ports and trying to pass them through. This does not work at all, they do not show up and my list is stuck at the 3 devices shown in the screenshot above.

Log is attached, can't see anything of note in there. Any ideas or thoughts to try would be great!

Thanks

cavstower-syslog-20200422-2214.zip

Thanks Testdasi. I've removed the PCI card and plugged in just my mouse and booted with the USB device ticked. No Luck, does not appear in device manager as HID device, pointer device or in devices by connection under USB.

See video here: https://www.loom.com/share/13c3f3f4565242fa856fa745f44430f8

What else can i try here? This must be throwing an error in a log somewhere if it's not showing up right? Just don't know where to look.