Shrimpyaab

Expand Colspan on Unassigned Devices Table

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

I looking for a way to change the colspan value for the Unassigned Devices table on the main page. The column width does not go to the end. See bottom right of screenshot. A value of 15 brings it to the end. Does anyone know where the file it to modify it? Also, how can I move Identification over to make it line up with the other tables?

Screenshot from 2020-04-23 21-39-43.png

Screenshot from 2020-04-23 21-40-42.png

Edited by Shrimpyaab
Grammar

Easiest way would be to post in the UD support thread and have him change it on the plugin.

6 hours ago, Shrimpyaab said:

I looking for a way to change the colspan value for the Unassigned Devices table on the main page. The column width does not go to the end. See bottom right of screenshot. A value of 15 brings it to the end. Does anyone know where the file it to modify it? Also, How can I move Identification over to make it line up with the other tables?

Screenshot from 2020-04-23 21-39-43.png

Screenshot from 2020-04-23 21-40-42.png

That's not something you can adjust.  I'll make a change in UD.  It will be available in the next update.

5 hours ago, dlandon said:

That's not something you can adjust.  I'll make a change in UD.  It will be available in the next update.

Thank you!

On 4/24/2020 at 9:35 AM, Shrimpyaab said:

The update is just what I wanted, and it looks great! Thank you very much for the quick update!