Dual NIC wierdness

My UNRAID server (tdm) has 2 NICs so I've decided to use both.  Wasn't as simple as I thought.

Network Gear:

UNIFI Managed Switches.

Unifi Controller running on a RPi

PiHole and Unbound running on the RPi

5 x VLANS

1. untagged/Mgt - Unraid Server, RPi

2. 110 - Adult devices

3. 120 - Kids Devices

4. 130 - IOT (TVs, Google Homes etc)

5. 140 - Guest

The Unraid server used 1 NIC, on the untagged VLAN, IP address of 10.10.0.10\.  Everything worked fine

My goal was to use the 2nd server NIC, drop it onto the 130 VLAN (IP Address 10.10.3.10) and then have all the docker containers running off that NIC.

On the nw switch I allowed only the 130 VLAN to the 2nd NIC.  DHCP configured and it gets the desired 10.10.3.10 IP address.

I have 2 bridges setup.  br0 has some dockers, br1 the others.  This is mainly a transitional phase as I will move all to br1 when things are working fine.

First problem arises at this point.  My PCs can no longer resolve the Unraid server.  Previously tdm resolved as 10.10.0.10 and all was good.  Now tdm resolves to 10.10.3.10.  An additional issue that trying to ping 10.10.3.10 fails.  Only a local hosts file entry fixes this.  To reach the dockers I need use a reverse proxy as the IP addresses fail.

being able to resolve tdm to 10.10.0.10 by all devices without a hosts file is my main goal at the moment.

By now it's probably all a bit of a mess.  With Unfi as the DHCP, PiHole the DNS, various tinkering etc.  If there's no obvious of easy fix I'm prepared to redo the networking from scratch if there's an easy guide to achieving what I want to achieve.

Or is what I want to achieve not possible/impractical? (current network settings attached)

Int2.PNG

rttable.PNG

Int1.PNG