[Support] Linuxserver.io - Pwndrop

linuxserver_medium.png?v=4&s=4000

Application Name: Pwndrop
Application Site: https://github.com/kgretzky/pwndrop
Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/pwndrop/
Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-pwndrop

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, rather use the linuxserver.io forum for support.

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, vanik said:

This doesn't seem to work at all. Can't connect via WebDAV no matter what I set the URL to.

If you want help you need to be a bit more detailed. What exactly are you doing?

You upload a file, then set how to share it. If you click the WebDAV button, it gives you the link.

As far as I know, you can't just connect to it using WebDAV and have all files listed.

Setup and running great.  As always thanks for contributions.  Only question I have is it possible to mount another directory and have pwndrop store the files there and still have the config in appdata?  If not I  can just map this apps configs to a share already on my array.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2020 at 11:41 PM, mmag05 said:

Setup and running great.  As always thanks for contributions.  Only question I have is it possible to mount another directory and have pwndrop store the files there and still have the config in appdata?  If not I  can just map this apps configs to a share already on my array.

I have the same question. I'd like to point it to another location for the file storage.

Edit: I tried changing the app dir and it still only shows the space in the container. How do I map it to an Unraid share?

Edited by Bitbass
  • 1 month later...
On 3/21/2021 at 1:48 AM, xtrap225 said:

did you figure it out? i am not even sure this one is the right one for me yet, but i am currently trying to setup Barracuda Drive behind reverse proxy (swag) and its not going so well.  im just looking for a good way to allow my family to upload old family photos to my server so we can back them up.  i want it to be easy and i don't want it to databasify them (meaning i want the files to retain their original names and format).

Are you saying you cant figure out how to use: 

Also since this issue doesnt relate to pwndrop your probably better asking in the relevant forum, either on the linked sub, or on Barracuda Drive sub. This sub is for pwndrop support.

• Like 1