Handbrake + Win10VM + GPU PassThrough Nvidia GTX 1650 - disappointing..

Hi everyone, I managed to spin up a Win 10 VM and pass through the GPU and Audio with the great youtube tutorials of spaceinvader. VM works, GPU was detected, no issues, installed NVIDIA drivers.

I then installed Handbrake and HBBatchBeast and ran it on a small folder of video files (5 files, each a few hundred MB).

In Handbrake, I created a preset that uses "H.264 NVIDIA" encoding. I then took the .json with the presets and linked to it in the HBBatchBeast app:

--preset-import-file "C:\Users\user\Desktop\hbbatchbeast-Windows-v2.1.5\presets.json" -Z "TH"

The preset in the JSON is present and is called TH.

I found the GPU performance in terms of stress/load to be very low. Does anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong here?

In exchange, the CPU performance was too high... I had higher hopes with regards to the GPU helping out with video conversion, aware it's a small GPU (but I'm not in a rush :-). The only thing is that I don't want to destabilize my UNRAID PC with these 100% CPU cycles...

Cheers!

encoding.png