Help with UPS - Communications restored with UPS

BenW

Hi all! 

Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction - I'm getting roughly five of these emails from the server a day, saying communication has been restored with the UPS ->

Event: Unraid Server Alert
Subject: UPS Alert
Description: Communications restored with UPS CHASM
Importance: alert

It's a Cyberpower Value 2200 UPS. 

It's connected with the cable the UPS came with, and shows it's stats in Unraid without any issues. 

Ive also tried multiple USB ports and still get the same issue. 

Also, does anyone know how I can get the temp sensors on this motherboard to work in Unraid? they don't show up in Dynamix system temperature. It's a Gigabyte p67a-UD3p.

Thanks in advance!!

chasm-diagnostics-20200427-1746.zip

Apr 13 22:59:55 CHASM kernel: usb 1-1-port4: disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling...
Apr 13 22:59:55 CHASM kernel: usb 1-1.4: USB disconnect, device number 16
Apr 13 22:59:55 CHASM kernel: usb 1-1.4: new low-speed USB device number 17 using ehci-pci
Apr 13 22:59:55 CHASM kernel: hid-generic 0003:0764:0501.000F: hiddev96,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Device [CPS Value2200E] on usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.4/input0
Apr 13 23:00:01 CHASM apcupsd[30039]: Communications with UPS restored.

USB ports is getting disable and the device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, try a different USB port.

Thanks Johnnie.Black - appreciated. 

As it turns out, the UPS was on its last legs and actually ended up dying yesterday, taking down the server and causing 502 parity errors with it. Eek. 

Is there any way to find out what files those parity errors have potentially caused corruption to?