Unusual Email from my server

Hi guys-

In the last 3 days, i've received emails from my server.  Not quite sure what to make of it.  

Email comes from console and webgui login account and the title is 

"cron for user root /sbin/fstrim -a -v | logger &> /dev/null"

the content of the email is:  

fstrim: /mnt/disks/Transfer: the discard operation is not supported
fstrim: /mnt/disks/EFI: the discard operation is not supported

I've used an external Hard drive labeled "transfer" for moving files, but don't recall using a disk called EFI

No external drives of either of those names are attached to my unraid server currently.

Is this something that requires any action?

Thanks in advance.  

nasgard-diagnostics-20200427-1109.zip

Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Mounting 'Auto Mount' Devices...
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdb1'...
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t vfat -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000 '/dev/sdb1' '/mnt/disks/EFI'
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Successfully mounted '/dev/sdb1' on '/mnt/disks/EFI'.
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding SMB share 'EFI'.'
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdb2'...
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t exfat -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000 '/dev/sdb2' '/mnt/disks/Transfer'
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Successfully mounted '/dev/sdb2' on '/mnt/disks/Transfer'.
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding SMB share 'Transfer'.'

Looks like you're mounting a flash drive. 

11 minutes ago, Squid said:

Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Mounting 'Auto Mount' Devices...
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdb1'...
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t vfat -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000 '/dev/sdb1' '/mnt/disks/EFI'
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Successfully mounted '/dev/sdb1' on '/mnt/disks/EFI'.
Apr 20 09:59:50 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding SMB share 'EFI'.'
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdb2'...
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t exfat -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000 '/dev/sdb2' '/mnt/disks/Transfer'
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Successfully mounted '/dev/sdb2' on '/mnt/disks/Transfer'.
Apr 20 09:59:51 Nasgard unassigned.devices: Adding SMB share 'Transfer'.'

Looks like you're mounting a flash drive. 

That's weird.  The only flash drive connected to my server when this log was generated is the boot drive.  I had a keyboard plugged into one of the usb ports, but i wouldn't expect that to be listed as a "disk".   

I'm using krusader and now having issues viewing the drive named "transfer" on the webui. I restarted krusader. i remounted the drive, but it's not showing the files on my external. Also, under the "main" tab, it's saying that only 50kb of the external hd is being utilized.  when i remove it and try on my laptop, I see all the files on my external hd. 

13 minutes ago, omartian said:

I'm using krusader and now having issues viewing the drive named "transfer" on the webui. I restarted krusader. i remounted the drive, but it's not showing the files on my external. Also, under the "main" tab, it's saying that only 50kb of the external hd is being utilized.  when i remove it and try on my laptop, I see all the files on my external hd. 

I assume that this is a drive mounted via Unassigned Devices?     Have you made sure that the mapping in the Krusader docker for ‘transfer’ is using one of the ‘slave’ options for the access mode?   Other than that I have no idea what could be going wrong :(  it might be worth rebooting the Unraid  server to see if that rectifies things.

If none of those suggestions help I can only suggest posting new diagnostics while the problem is occurring to see if they give a clue as to what is going on.