Professional Translators Wanted

Are you a professional translator in Arabic, French, Mandarin or Spanish?

If so, please contact us for an opportunity for paid translation work.

Here are some of the requirements we are interested in:

• Native level ability translating text from English to Arabic, French, Mandarin and/or Spanish.
  • An Unraid user.
  • Technical translation experience preferred.

If interested, please reach out directly to me and provide me info on the language(s) that you know and how long you have been using Unraid for and more information will be provided.

Gracias! 

谢谢

Merci!

شكرا

Please post any questions here!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, SpencerJ said:
On 5/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, trurl said:

I hope you are planning to recruit moderators from each of the supported languages.

Yes Sir!

That's good, also probably a good idea to create an international section in the forums, with a sub-forum for each supported language.

• Like 2

This is really good. I have brought this up to my job plenty of times. If you have multiple languages you can cater to another set of group and grow the business. I am fluent is Spanish and English and I believe this would take Unraid to another level. Good job Unraid. Looking forward to future updates. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

我们等中文版等了好久好久,就像 Steam 上的游戏一样,就算游戏不算顶级,但是只要加入了中文支持,基本上大卖,希望 unraid 尽快加入中文支持,非常感谢。

We've been waiting for the Chinese version for a long time, just like the game on Steam, even if the game is not top-notch, but as long as the Chinese support is added, it's basically a big seller, I hope unraid will add Chinese support soon, thank you very much!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 6:52 AM, sante said:

我们等中文版等了好久好久,就像 Steam 上的游戏一样,就算游戏不算顶级,但是只要加入了中文支持,基本上大卖,希望 unraid 尽快加入中文支持,非常感谢。

We've been waiting for the Chinese version for a long time, just like the game on Steam, even if the game is not top-notch, but as long as the Chinese support is added, it's basically a big seller, I hope unraid will add Chinese support soon, thank you very much!

On 5/3/2020 at 5:28 AM, valenhua said:

chinese needed? 要不要中文翻译

Chinese is now available in Community Apps.

image.png

New language forum is here: https://forums.unraid.net/forum/88-chinese-简体中文/

• Like 1