Cannot update to 6.8.3 using tools update OS

I am trying to update from 6.8.2 to 6.8.3 using the Update OS under the tools section however am getting an error.  In the past updating this way worked and I was able to go from 6.5.3 to 6.8.2, however it's giving an error when trying to go from 6.8.2 to 6.8.3.  It downloads to 100% and says the following:

plugin: updating: unRAIDServer.plg
plugin: downloading: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dnld.lime-technology.com/stable/unRAIDServer-6.8.3-x86_64.zip ... failed (File I/O error)
plugin: wget: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dnld.lime-technology.com/stable/unRAIDServer-6.8.3-x86_64.zip download failure (File I/O error)

Just looking for some suggestions before downloading manually and updating the flash drive the old way.  I included my diagnostics file as well.

tower-diagnostics-20200429-1914.zip

Edited by chooch

As you only seem to have 2GB of RAM on the system I suspect that you are simply running out of RAM to hold the temporary files.  Unraid releases are tending to get larger as new functionality is added, so this  is not unusual on systems with only 2GB of RAM for the upgrade via the GUI to fail (maybe a warning should be added for this :)).   In such a case doing it the old manual way is the way to proceed.

14 hours ago, itimpi said:

As you only seem to have 2GB of RAM on the system I suspect that you are simply running out of RAM to hold the temporary files.  Unraid releases are tending to get larger as new functionality is added, so this  is not unusual on systems with only 2GB of RAM for the upgrade via the GUI to fail (maybe a warning should be added for this :)).   In such a case doing it the old manual way is the way to proceed.

That did the trick.  I upgraded from 2GB to 4GB and it worked.  Thanks for the help.

Edited by chooch