New build issue: HDDs not detected

Hi everyone. Built my new media server a couple of weeks back. I loaded four drives initially, all shucked WD elements / my book (2x 12tb, 2 x 8tb). The two 12tb drives were detected in the bios and subsequently UNRAID. The two 8tb drives are nowhere to be seen, not even in the motherboard bios.

My first thought was swapping out the sata cables, but that doesn't seem to have made any difference. I don't think it's the power cable from the PSU, as both 12tb drives are powered and connecting fine, and they are all on the same power cable. Could it be a bios setting? Totally stumped and grateful for any suggestions.

Edited by BlackBriar
1 minute ago, BlackBriar said:

Hi everyone. Built my new media server a couple of weeks back. I loaded four drives initially, all shucked WD elements / my book (2x 12tb, 2 x 8tb). The two 12tb drives were detected in the bios and subsequently UNRAID. The two 8tb drives are nowhere to be seen, not even in the motherboard bios.

You may be suffering from the 3.3v reset issue which is common with certain models of shucked drives.  Read the linked article and try taping the indicated pins.