Disks missing

I had been running Freenas for a few weeks but that didn't meet my needs so I wanted to give Unraid a try. I ran into some issues reusing the USB keys as it appears Freenas locks them but I was able to format them on a mac and get that working when formatting in Windows didn't.

The issue now is I am booted up and I can see my Cache ssd and my USB drive boot drive but nothing else. This is on an HP Microserver Gen10 I have tried in Legacy and UEFI mode and UEFI mode is the only one that even tries to load the disks. This server uses a SAS interface that is 10gigabit IIRC that is shared by 4 disks. The SSD is connected to the motherboard using SATA.

I pulled a log file but I don't see where to attach it here but I added it to a Onedrive share.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhF7zb1xQtmHhtkvKJVPpWfGEIy4Rg?e=VZn1n5

01:00.0 SATA controller [0106]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE9230 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s Controller [1b4b:9230] (rev 11)
    Subsystem: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE9230 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s Controller [1b4b:9230]

01:00.0 SATA controller [0106]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE9230 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s Controller [1b4b:9230] (rev 11)
	Subsystem: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE9230 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s Controller [1b4b:9230]

Marvel based controllers are very problematic  Use onboard ports if you can or switch to ASMedia or LSI based controller

And maybe peruse this thread

I turned off iommu and they disks are all here now. This is a feature I do want to use since it allows pci passthrough. Would this be something I could expect to be fixed in the future if I use an older version that works like in the linked thread and upgrade later?