[SOLVED] Unraid keeps crashing

Just now, aneelley said:

Quick question, should I have left the docker and VM services stopped before running the mover?  Just making sure I didn't need to start them up first.

YES.   The whole idea of stopping those services is so that they are not holding open files you want mover to act on.

12 hours ago, trurl said:
  1. Go to Settings - Docker and disable. Go to Settings - VM Manager and disable.
  2. Set appdata, domains and system shares to cache-prefer. Probably better set your downloads share to cache-no at least for now.
  3. Run mover. Wait for it to complete.

Post new diagnostics.

This has been completed.  Please find the new diags attached.

I am thinking that the only thing I want download wise is the .rar, .par files and for the completed show or movie to be moved to slower storage after that is processed.  Just letting everyone know the goal going forward.  Not sure it is possible (IE: if it is just downloads or nothing).

unraid-diagnostics-20200501-2151.zip

That looks good.

52 minutes ago, aneelley said:

I am thinking that the only thing I want download wise is the .rar, .par files and for the completed show or movie to be moved to slower storage after that is processed.  Just letting everyone know the goal going forward.  Not sure it is possible (IE: if it is just downloads or nothing).

Pretty common usage. We discussed that very thing a couple of weeks ago here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/91279-solved-aneely-docker-image-filling-up/?do=findComment&comment=846968

Thanks for refreshing my memory.  I am trying to lay this out.  So would I create another share, something like "download_processing" and then set it to cache Prefer and then map it to the docker container and then inside nzbget, set the InterDir to the download_processing share?

20 minutes ago, aneelley said:

Thanks for refreshing my memory.  I am trying to lay this out.  So would I create another share, something like "download_processing" and then set it to cache Prefer and then map it to the docker container and then inside nzbget, set the InterDir to the download_processing share?

yes

That has been created and the path has been changed.  What about all of the files in the original /download/intermediate directory?  Do I need to move them or is nzbget smart enough to finish them out of the original directory and put new ones in the new directory?

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Unraid keeps crashing