New unraid build crashing/hanging up

Hi all, I am new to all of this so apologies if I miss anything out.

Building an unraid setup for the first time and i am having a persistent issue. I am able to boot up unraid and select my drives for parity and data etc and start the array but then after 5-7 mins or so my whole unraid system (GUI, console at physical server etc) are all unresponsive and I need to hard reset my system. I was able to enable to syslog to copy to drive before the most recent crash and have attached it but I am not sure what I am looking for.

I have reseated all of the DIMMs in case the memory wasn't seated properly and I have run memtest86 and it showed no errors.

Hardware:

Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+

Dual Xeon E5-2640 V1

32GB DDR3-1333Mhz

Redundent 920W PSU's

Drives connected directly from backplane to MB via SFF8087 breakout to SATA

Unraid running from 16GB SanDisk USB.

Can anyone help here? I am going crazy trying to sort this issue.

syslog

tower-diagnostics-20200501-0205.zip

Edited by gregzy97
new file
2 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Unfortunately there's nothing on the syslog about the crash, you can try booting in safe mode but there's almost nothing installed and this looks more like a hardware issue.

I have been doing some more troubleshooting and I was able to start the array in maintenance mode and the system stayed live for quite some time..untill I tried to start the parity build/mounting the disks. Is this a potential sticking point?

52 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Maybe a power issue, do you have another PSU you could try?

I don't have any handy as it's a redundant unit built into the case (Supermicro CSE-826). 

I have just received this from the console, anything useful here that may point to an issue? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

screengrab.jpg

20 minutes ago, gregzy97 said:

I don't have any handy as it's a redundant unit built into the case (Supermicro CSE-826). 

Unlikely to be a power issue then.

20 minutes ago, gregzy97 said:

I have just received this from the console, anything useful here that may point to an issue? 

Not really, try with a single DIMM/channel in use, if that doesn't help trying a different board would be my next move.