TinyMediaManager Docker

On 5/4/2020 at 2:31 PM, coolasice1999 said:

i created my own docker that uses a cronjob to scrape as needed.   https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/coolasice1999/tmm-cli-cronjob and https://github.com/coolasice1999/tmmcli  feel free to copy and create your own docker.   It uses the same appdata as the gui version.

thx i will look if i can handle it ;-)

do you have a little bit more information how it is to use ?

i install the tmm-cli-cronjob and it runs but what to do then ?

how to set mounts and how to set tmm ?

Edited by PsYCoR
5 hours ago, PsYCoR said:

thx i will look if i can handle it ;-)

do you have a little bit more information how it is to use ?

i install the tmm-cli-cronjob and it runs but what to do then ?

how to set mounts and how to set tmm ?

install the gui version (https://hub.docker.com/r/coolasice1999/tmm) and set it to use the same appdata folder as the cli version.    Set media to your media folder the same as the cli. (see my screenshot of settings).   start the gui version and configure it how you want your metadata setup.  Since they share the same appdata the config from the gui carries over to the cli docker.   Once you know the gui works, you can stop that docker and keep the cli running.   As currently built it is set to run at 12:30 AM every day.  It took me a couple months to figure this all out so I may not remember exactly how I did it.

Untitled.png

Edited by coolasice1999
  • Thanks 1

hi and big thx,

you mount media to /mnt ? is that right ?

cause i mount it to /media.

is it possible to change the runtime ?

to set it from 12:30 to another time to test it ?

can u give me a screenshot of cli ?

Edited by PsYCoR
2 hours ago, PsYCoR said:

hi and big thx,

you mount media to /mnt ? is that right ?

cause i mount it to /media.

is it possible to change the runtime ?

to set it from 12:30 to another time to test it ?

can u give me a screenshot of cli ?

to change the runtime you have to change the entrypoint.sh and rebuild the docker.  I didn't try to hard to make it variable as it worked for my needs.

2020-05-06.png

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, PsYCoR said:

Now i test it with edit the Servertime directly.

And what to say ?

BIG THX its greatful and easy to use.

If u someday can build a GUI for it, more people will love it i think.

again   THANKS

there already is a tmm gui version, this used the same software just via commandline.

there is one catch, if you use radarr/sonarr and your files get updated, tmm will not rescrape the data for the newer file, you have to do that manually with the gui version as it already thinks the movie is scraped.  its a limitation to tmm itself.

Edited by coolasice1999
  • Thanks 1
On 5/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, coolasice1999 said:

there already is a tmm gui version, this used the same software just via commandline.

there is one catch, if you use radarr/sonarr and your files get updated, tmm will not rescrape the data for the newer file, you have to do that manually with the gui version as it already thinks the movie is scraped.  its a limitation to tmm itself.

I mean a little GUI for some options to the cronjob or even a possibility to start the docker with some options like cronjob start-time etc...

but for now its very nice to have and to use.

00:30 o'clock is a good time for scraping thats ok for me.

BIG THX for ur Work and Help !!!

13 hours ago, PsYCoR said:

I mean a little GUI for some options to the cronjob or even a possibility to start the docker with some options like cronjob start-time etc...

but for now its very nice to have and to use.

00:30 o'clock is a good time for scraping thats ok for me.

BIG THX for ur Work and Help !!!

Yea, I tried to figure out how to pass the variable to the file but alas I have no clue

• 10 months later...

Ok im a bit lost here.

I installed TMM docker and have been using it. I installed this docker with a shared appdata folder.

I now need to run a TMM command  after Plex saves a DVR'ed TV show, to add the episode.nfo's 

tinyMediaManager.sh tvshow --updateX=2 --rewriteNFO

plex has a place to run a postprocess script after show is downloaded (as does radarr/sonarr), but I'm not sure how to get one docker to run a command in another.

in addition i would like to add different command lines to radarr and sonarr.

i see this https://github.com/Eshaan7/Flask-Shell2HTTP im not sure if this is the solution or even how to implement it.