[SOLVED] Plex docker error - not mounted with the slave option

Hi all, i have reached the stage of trying to fine tune my raid box, as usual i start breaking things, i usually need to do something two or three times to get it right, i was trying to move my plex appdata to a ssd which is in unassigned devices, i am now getting an error which reads  "Docker application binhex-plexpass has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option" not sure how to remedy this any help appreciated.

thanks

Edit the docker image and where you have your drive configuration, click edit. Select RW/Slave option. I am not using unassigned devices for my configuration however, the edit option remains the same and can be used as an example of how to configure the app data location.

1657433487_ScreenShot2020-05-05at8_30_13AM.png.8d57e66946e0c744980707a4bf4e1130.png

Edited by mfwade

That error message is referring to the configured Access Mode of the UD volume you've configured for that container. Edit the docker, switch to the Advanced View, edit the volume configuration that you have mapped to your Unassigned Device, and change the Access mode from the default Read/Write to RW/Slave.

-A

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Plex docker error - not mounted with the slave option