[solved myself] Swapped disabled disk, but new disk gets disabled after data build.

Log is spammed with these:

May  8 03:41:00 Predator kernel: caller _nv000908rm+0x1bf/0x1f0 [nvidia] mapping multiple BARs
May  8 03:41:30 Predator kernel: resource sanity check: requesting [mem 0x000c0000-0x000fffff], which spans more than PCI Bus 0000:00 [mem 0x000c0000-0x000dffff window]

Difficult to look for other issues, but disk appears to be offline, at least there's no SMART report for disk9, so swap cables/slot with another disk and try again.

Will give it try. Can you do me a favour though and remove the URL's from your post? Thanks again. I know they are in the diagnostics file, but rather they not be indexed. Those are from pulseway. Thought I removed them.

Edited by dbinott

OK, so I can't change cables since this is an Isilon X400 (Supermicro 847 sort of). I tried moving the disk to a new location and removed and added back the Drive 9. Will have to wait 18 hours again though for rebuild. :( Probably should have left it and just changed slots.