VM's

I know this is a basic question so don't laugh, I have been following Spaceinvaderones tutorials on Lacca, Macinabox & Librelec. I am not having any luck my question is my Unraid box is in my loft and I access  through the web browser, do you have to be physically connected to your Unraid box with a keyboard mouse & screen for the above to work? I think you need an idiots guide pinned somewhere in the pinned help.

Anyone got an answer? you can take the mick at the same time, I don't mind or a sample yes or no so I know I am looking in the correct place for answers, basically every time I get to the start the VM and log in to the vnc I just have a black screen with no mouse pointer so cant go any further. 

Something is wrong somewhere with your situation, as you should be seeing something in the VNC viewer. Have you tried a different VNC client? Sometimes the NoVNC client built in doesn't work well with some browsers or add on's.

Try starting a windows VM fresh, and use a VNC client like UltraVNC Viewer or similar pointed to your unraid's IP and port 5900