(Unraid 6.8.3) Stuck with Sonarr not automatically moving files from Deluge downloads (Docker Container) Remote Path Mappings issue

I've followed Spaceinvader One videos for my unraid build.

I setup Binhex-Deluge and Binhex-sonarr.

I know I'm doing something wrong, I've checked these reddit posts and here unraid forums and still can't quite get it (1) (2). I've spent 5 hours over a week, so I figure I need to ask.

Attached are pictures of my docker containers from binhex along with directories. Along with my Remote Path Mappings in Sonarr. Under my download share I have (completed, incompleted and unzipped_files). I pulled the files up a directory with no success.

I'm running the sonarr docker through a using a deluge VPN proxy from a recent SpaceInvader One video. I did try without the VPN proxy and it still didn't work.

One file in Sonarr did pop up under Activity > Queue > Mannual Import. It was a sample video file in a rar download (sample file wasn't unrared).

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Yesterday I posted on r/unraid and someone suggested checking the labelling in deluge and Sonarr, they were both fine. 

G'day from Queensland, Australia 🙂

18C49DEA-05A5-47B4-83F9-4971141286AC.jpeg

6B519B4A-994A-436C-9CB2-272E928D41C2.jpeg