/mnt/cache/appdata not a valid path for default appdata location

I got a warning this morning from FCP that my docker img was getting full so I disabled docker and attempted to increase the image size to 30GB. Now when I try to apply the setting the Docker vDisk Location turns red and changes are not applied. I'm guessing that my current location is a problem? /mnt/cache/docker.img

Not sure what this should be?

Edit: It's not Docker vDisk Location but rather Default Appdata Location and the existing location is /mnt/cache/appdata.

Edited by wgstarks
More accurately reflect issue.

I finally got docker enabled by using the builtin browser window for the setting and selecting the appdata folder. This changed the path to /mnt/user/appdata. I know at one time it was recommenced not to use /mnt/user/ but it appears this is no longer possible. Or maybe there is some other problem with my system?

I have edited the title of this thread as well as the first post to reflect the real issue. I'm not sure if this is a problem with my system, an unraid bug or a new feature. I know at one time there was a problem with using /mnt/user (can't remember what though) but maybe it's been corrected.