Squidly271 Repo Offline

7 hours ago, PSYCHOPATHiO said:

This is the community applications plugin, why are you trying to access it directly?

Go to your plugins tab, click install plugin and paste the link

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg

Well it's not the plugin, it's the repo that I linked.  But I am trying to access it because I tried to install the user scripts plugin normally and it received an error "plugin: file doesn't exist or xml parse error".  If you try to view the link, it shows a 400 invalid request.  I've been using unraid for about 7 years now and I've never seen this particular repo offline.

Edited by ghzgod
Grammar
7 hours ago, ghzgod said:

If you try to view the link, it shows a 400 invalid request

Of course.  That's not the URL for the plugin.

There is never any reason to ever access a repo for any plugin ever (and as you noticed, unRaid will not accept a repo url)  Everything you install should be done via CA, as I do not ever publish the URLs to the individual plugins, and I also highly encourage all authors of plugins / docker repositories to not bother publishing the URLs

• 6 months later...
On 5/11/2020 at 2:18 PM, Squid said:

Of course.  That's not the URL for the plugin.

There is never any reason to ever access a repo for any plugin ever (and as you noticed, unRaid will not accept a repo url)  Everything you install should be done via CA, as I do not ever publish the URLs to the individual plugins, and I also highly encourage all authors of plugins / docker repositories to not bother publishing the URLs

Hey Squid, thanks.  I was just trying to see what the issue was but it got resolved.  I appreciate the insight, you've helped me on numerous occasions.