Howdy

Hello,

New to unraid...a tinkerer of linux for a while and came here from OMV, I installed the ZFS package and used that...ZFS is a VERY solid array format...but heard that Oracle and Linux were in a kerfufle over licensing and whatnot...bleh

Came here...was poking around...have some questions

A.  Do all the containers "webpage" serves host thru the default nginx webserver that hosts the unraid dashboard?

If so...would the default nginx server config benefit from a massive performance tweak

Such as chaning /etc/nginx/nginx.conf from

worker_processes  1;

to

worker_processes auto;
worker_cpu_affinity auto;

and upping the  worker_connections  1536;

to

worker_connections  65535;

Which would allow MUCH more thruput of requests from the docker containers to the nginx server?

if not...I will change mine back...but I can DEFINITELY see much more pep in my nextcloud docker after I changed that and restarted nginx by killing it's service with ps -A

I even bit the bullet and bought a full PRO license

Peace

6 hours ago, WarHawk8080 said:

Do all the containers "webpage" serves host thru the default nginx webserver that hosts the unraid dashboard?

No. The Unraid GUI is totally separate from any container. If the container has a GUI, it's hosted within the container, and any tweaks must be applied specifically there.

7 hours ago, jonathanm said:

No. The Unraid GUI is totally separate from any container. If the container has a GUI, it's hosted within the container, and any tweaks must be applied specifically there.

It is still coming from the native nginx server built in right...not a server inside the docker?

Oh and thanks for the reply

Edited by WarHawk8080