3 quick Initial (first time) config questions

I'm gathering up the remaining bits to convert my previous desktop to a first Unraid server.

The 2 questions I've got before ordering my last stuff:

1. Dual NIC config:
    I'm hoping there's no big issue with utilizing the dual NICs on the Unraid box, 1 dedicated to my desktop PC, other going to home router for media? Dedicated link to desktop would be on a different subnet.

2. Upgrade to 2.5Gb:
    My new desktop has a 2.5Gb/s ethernet port. My main use for connection to this system is going to be storing finished photos and on-going 3D projects. Possibly using a Git server. Is it worth getting a cheapish RT8125 based 2.5Gb PCIE card for the Unraid server for the dedicated connection? I'm keeping costs low for this initial build so not going to be able to buy 2x 10Gb solutions, I'm mostly asking how Unraid performs with the 8125 driver, which seems to be pretty new. I'm guessing I'll be alright with the split 1Gb solution I already have, just curious.

3. Which SATA controller to put the Parity on:
    The Unraid server (specs listed below) has 2 separate SATA controllers, the built-in chipset controller and a Marvel controller. Is there a recommendation to put both parity on the same controller, or split them between the 2? Similar question for connecting the cache SSD.

Unraid server parts:

• MSI Z768A-GD80 (B3)
  • i7-3770K
  • 32GB RAM
  • LSI SAS9211-8I controller (skipping motherboard controllers based on feedback)
  • 2x HGST He8 8TB 7200 for parity (overkill for 2x data drives, but open for later expansion)
  • 2x WD Red 8TB 5400 for data
  • 1x Samsung EVO 860 1TB for cache/dockers
  • SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB2.0 drive
  • (other older hard drives not listed since I'm going to test them significantly before re-using)
  • GTX 1060 6GB, no other PCIE currently

Obviously the MB and CPU are older, if things go smashingly I may upgrade the Unraid server hardware later on, but right now I want to get familiar before deciding on the cost benefit.

Edited by Jahf

Ouch. That nixes this system for me then until I figure out an alternative card. Ok. Thanks.

edit: found a M1015 card and a couple of fan out cables, on the way now.

The reason I was originally asking was I wondered if splitting parity across 2 controllers might help with writes. But in looking at my motherboard, the onboard Z68A controller is SATA-2 so if I need to avoid the Marvell I'll be putting everything on the M1015.

Edited by Jahf