Recommend 16 port controller

I have been running unRAID for a while now on a 3ware 16 port controller.  But now I'm running into issues with drives dying and SMART isn't getting thru to unRAID to alert me to the issues before total failure...so I'm looking into other HBAs that might be a better fit.

What is the current recommended 16 port HBA?  I was also considering two 8 ports but may want to stick with a single card.  I was going to do a LSI 9201-16i but I appear to have received a counterfeit card (Grrr) so it's being sent back.  I then found the more reputable eBay seller The Art of Server (Vouch for him or warn me otherwise!) who is selling various flashed HBAs.  But is the LSI 9201 getting too old in the tooth, should I consider something newer?

I went with the 9201-16i, couldn't justify more money right now since I don't think the MB in there supports PCIe 3 and no SSDs in use, I think it'll work out fine...  Was just last minute indecision.  Received my card from The Art of Server eBay user and arrived quickly and appears to be proper, off to plug it in!