Any new server grade Motherboards to consider like the Asrock Rack D1541D4U-2O8R?

I am at a bit of a loss. I am trying to look for decent motherboard for my unraid set up. The one I have is ITX which and I have already used the single PCI slot for an Sata expansion card. I would like to have a built in SAS and ability to add a GPU for Plex and also have 10GBaseT on there too. I need a MATX motherboard now.

I just need some options and so far I cant see much. The one that would fit my profile perfectly would be Asrock Rack D1541D4U-2O8R but its not out of stock everywhere. 

Any help is much appreciated. 

I should also mention the reason I like the aformentioned motherboard was that it was 8 core and super low power so it had a lot of things going for it.

Sadly, I cant find a good alternative like for like new motherboard with all of these funtions. 

Let me list them out so I can gauge the temperature of everyone here:

1. Needs to be a low powered server, 35w CPU would be ideal

2. 8 Cores as I would like to run 2 vms and a couple of dockers

3. mATX so I can fit a quadro p2000 on it for plex hardware encoding.

4. IPMI

5. Dual 10 GB ethernet as I will bottleneck the heck out of it with mutiple IP camera feeds and plex streams all over the place.

6. Quite?

7. SAS controller build in would be nice, I have 10 HDDS to put in there and an NVME cache drive. NODE804 case is what I use