[Plugin] Plex Streams

• 2 months later...

+1 for the duplicate streams issue.

I have 1 server selected. I did recently rebuild my server, so Idk if that has anything to do with it?

Switching to my remote option fixed it.

image.png.b4efa4a40d47eab30d3ac745d17fe380.png

Local IP shows duplicate.

image.png.62acf9872c4ea7a3ee43477c9c9bff5f.png

Switching to the last option also shows duplicate.

Edited by Subasically
3 hours ago, Subasically said:

+1 for the duplicate streams issue.

I have 1 server selected. I did recently rebuild my server, so Idk if that has anything to do with it?

Switching to my remote option fixed it.

image.png.b4efa4a40d47eab30d3ac745d17fe380.png

Local IP shows duplicate.

image.png.62acf9872c4ea7a3ee43477c9c9bff5f.png

Switching to the last option also shows duplicate.

Custom Servers should only be used if selecting a server from the list isnt working.  Looks like right now you have SUBASIC-CABLE (10.10.10.5:32400) selected in the list and then also defined in the Custom Servers list, remove that entry and I suspect you'll be fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, idscomm said:

Hi,

Thanks for the plugin, very nice!

On my Server the plugin only works with the external IP, any reason for that? I would prefer using the internal one instead. Latest version of Unraid and your plugin.

Thanks!

Have you tried trying the opposite of what you currently have for the "Use SSL Connection" in the Plex Streams settings??

7 minutes ago, dorgan said:

Have you tried trying the opposite of what you currently have for the "Use SSL Connection" in the Plex Streams settings??

You mean in my Plex Server Settings, to switch the SSL setting to what’s actually set? If so I haven’t tried that no. I can give it a shot. 

3 minutes ago, idscomm said:

You mean in my Plex Server Settings, to switch the SSL setting to what’s actually set? If so I haven’t tried that no. I can give it a shot. 

No in Unraid go to Settings -> Plex Streams, and then try changing the "Use SSL Connection" setting to the opposite of what it is when trying to use the local ip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having a problem getting Plex Streams to show any active streams. 

I've tried both listed servers, only one listed server, SSL on and off, and refreshing the Plex Token.

Nothing has gotten Plex Streams to show an active stream. It always shows:

"There are currently no active streams"

I'm currently running unRAID 6.11.5 and Plex Linux Version 4.102.1

Plex IP is 10.2, while unRAID is 10.10. 

I'm using a bonded 20GbE connection with an Intel x-540 card to a Unifi Aggregation Pro switch. 

Let me know what other info you need. 

Thanks

1141958930_ScreenShot2023-03-11at8_04_23PM.thumb.png.939a0e497f13109fb451dfa72f55d977.png

2011126387_ScreenShot2023-03-11at8_05_06PM.png.fc85b605fa48c7f9be2cda129edb090d.png

Further note:  While the plugin used to simply have the display aberrations, under the next rev of the OS (currently private testing) having it installed will prevent the dashboard from even loading.  It is now marked as being incompatible until such time as the author lets me know it has been fixed

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/prereleases/unraid-os-version-6120-rc1-available-r2297/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-22546

On 3/18/2023 at 10:00 AM, Squid said:

Further note:  While the plugin used to simply have the display aberrations, under the next rev of the OS (currently private testing) having it installed will prevent the dashboard from even loading.  It is now marked as being incompatible until such time as the author lets me know it has been fixed

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/prereleases/unraid-os-version-6120-rc1-available-r2297/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-22546

This is now fixed and the plugin now has support for unraid 6.12

On 3/11/2023 at 8:20 PM, FQs19 said:

Having a problem getting Plex Streams to show any active streams. 

I've tried both listed servers, only one listed server, SSL on and off, and refreshing the Plex Token.

Nothing has gotten Plex Streams to show an active stream. It always shows:

"There are currently no active streams"

I'm currently running unRAID 6.11.5 and Plex Linux Version 4.102.1

Plex IP is 10.2, while unRAID is 10.10. 

I'm using a bonded 20GbE connection with an Intel x-540 card to a Unifi Aggregation Pro switch. 

Let me know what other info you need. 

Thanks

1141958930_ScreenShot2023-03-11at8_04_23PM.thumb.png.939a0e497f13109fb451dfa72f55d977.png

2011126387_ScreenShot2023-03-11at8_05_06PM.png.fc85b605fa48c7f9be2cda129edb090d.png

Please update to the latest version I did find an issue with that would prevent the stream from showing.  Hopefully the latest release fixes it for you.

21 hours ago, dorgan said:

Please update to the latest version I did find an issue with that would prevent the stream from showing.  Hopefully the latest release fixes it for you.

Updated to 2023.03.21 today and I still can't get any Active Streams to show up.

I've tried selecting local and remote IP's both together and separately. SSL on and off. New Plex claim. 

All apps and dockers, including Plex linuxserver.io are up to date. 

16 minutes ago, bbrodka said:

Thanks for the great plugin, any chance you can add the name of the plex server to the plugin for those of us thay monitor more then one plex server this would be helpful to kow which of the servers are being used.

Thanks

Sure, where would you want to see the server name?  What I am thinking is if you have more than one server setup then i would display the name of the server somewhere.