[Plugin] Plex Streams

1 hour ago, Shomil Saini said:

Hi all, wondering if you guys found a solution that can be shared here.

I have had this error on boot since I started using this plugin.

rm: cannot remove ´usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plexstreams/Plex_Streams.page.off´: No such file or directory

Thanks in Advance ! 😊

Well for 1, I would definitely recommend upgrading to a more recent version of the plugin as that one is pretty old.  I just released a version with a fix for legacy unraid versions as well, so I recommend starting there ;). Let me know if you have further issues after upgrading

26 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

👍

Can you do me a favor and go back to the settings page, and click save, and then tell me if its displaying both streams on the dashboard widget.  Once I added the 2nd server and hit save it then showed up on the dashboard widget.image.png.0c5d6c438bcb70d01d9369b7fa0ceac7.png

But I am also just putting together a release as the counts always seem to stay at 1, so there will be a release shortly to correct that.

2 hours ago, dorgan said:

Can you do me a favor and go back to the settings page, and click save, and then tell me if its displaying both streams on the dashboard widget.  Once I added the 2nd server and hit save it then showed up on the dashboard widget.image.png.0c5d6c438bcb70d01d9369b7fa0ceac7.png

But I am also just putting together a release as the counts always seem to stay at 1, so there will be a release shortly to correct that.

Working now - thanks 👍

grafik.png.d9db16fafdc716857bf601b85b431225.png

Edited by Zonediver
21 hours ago, dorgan said:

Well for 1, I would definitely recommend upgrading to a more recent version of the plugin as that one is pretty old.  I just released a version with a fix for legacy unraid versions as well, so I recommend starting there ;). Let me know if you have further issues after upgrading

HI @dorgan,

Thanks for replying, I am not sure what you mean by that. I am running the latest UnRaid and plugin version.

Unraid - 6.11.5

plexstreams - 2023.03.31a 

Thanks!

I miss something (suggestion)...

The plugin shows the time of each stream on the dashboard - so far so good...

But what's missing is the "endtime" of a stream. The lenght of the stream is not really interesting, but when it ends would be nice to see 👍

Maybe in a future release? 😉

Edited by Zonediver
  • Like 1
On 4/4/2023 at 1:23 PM, Zonediver said:

I miss something (suggestion)...

The plugin shows the time of each stream on the dashboard - so far so good...

But what's missing is the "endtime" of a stream. The lenght of the stream is not really interesting, but when it ends would be nice to see 👍

Maybe in a future release? 😉

Added for unRAID 6.12rc2+ in today's release, it should show in the dashboard widget 

On 4/1/2023 at 9:44 AM, Shomil Saini said:

HI @dorgan,

Thanks for replying, I am not sure what you mean by that. I am running the latest UnRaid and plugin version.

Unraid - 6.11.5

Thanks!

Can you please elaborate on the problem you are experiencing?

41 minutes ago, matuopm said:

Is it possible to move that plugin to the middle or right coloumn on the dashboard ?

If you are using unraid 6.12 click the little lock icon in the up right bar.  Then you can move any panel where ever you want, if you are using an older version I am sorry that is not supported.

2102580100_Screenshot2023-04-09at1_27_13PM.png.c1b1ef6560771cc3619cc2cf798f1190.png

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2023 at 11:17 AM, Shomil Saini said:

Hi all, wondering if you guys found a solution that can be shared here.

I have had this error on boot since I started using this plugin.

rm: cannot remove ´usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plexstreams/Plex_Streams.page.off´: No such file or directory

Thanks in Advance ! 😊

On 4/1/2023 at 9:44 AM, Shomil Saini said:

HI @dorgan,

Unraid - 6.11.5

Thanks!

On 4/6/2023 at 8:20 PM, dorgan said:

Can you please elaborate on the problem you are experiencing?

Hey @dorgan,

Sorry for the late response. Here is the whole thread.

Cheers!

16 minutes ago, Shomil Saini said:

Hey @dorgan,

Sorry for the late response. Here is the whole thread.

Cheers!

Thank you this was exactly what I need to solve this.  Just pushed an update that should fix this, please give it some time to show up.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dorgan said:

Can you give me more details like what your theme and such is?

Yeah! I am using Theme Engine with the NordDark theme, with some colors manually modified.

I am on Unraid 6.11.5

I also have the Unlimited Width plugin installed, but uninstalling it didn't seem to fix the issue.

28 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

Request:

24h format for the End-Time.

The plugin shows the time at 12h format - but nobody uses that in Europe.

My server is set to 24h format, but plexstream? How can i change this?

grafik.png.51239b42923014b4dad0664bf3a796a4.png

Sure thing! I am on vacation for the next week and a half, but once I am back will look to update this to use the server settings or have its own.