[Plugin] Plex Streams

On 6/30/2020 at 10:49 AM, dorgan said:

Warning issue should now be resolved, with version 2020.06.30b.  Also, so should the dashboard display, but let me know if not and I will down grade to previous version of unraid without translation support

Hey @dorgan,

Thanks for the update, Sorry I just saw your comment today after an update was pushed.

Unfortunately the Dashboard Widget still is not in bounds of widget.

image.thumb.png.aa8ef6deb6e1a82aa0ebb7ac049c3de5.png

Upon further Inspection, the widget is out of bounds on 3 column or 1 column layout width.

On 2 column layout it is OK for the most part.

Below are 2 screenshots for clarity.

- 3-column layout

image.thumb.png.60c6645354b1e98aa13e1309ba15020e.png

- For 2 column layout wider than this the widget is OK. This is the boundary case.

image.thumb.png.286bb027b4170070e47fa3136cf17f57.png

The Warning issue was actually not visible now on the NAVBAR page, so that may have fixed.

Cheers on the good work!

On 7/12/2020 at 12:10 PM, Shomil Saini said:

Hey @dorgan,

Thanks for the update, Sorry I just saw your comment today after an update was pushed.

Unfortunately the Dashboard Widget still is not in bounds of widget.

image.thumb.png.aa8ef6deb6e1a82aa0ebb7ac049c3de5.png

Upon further Inspection, the widget is out of bounds on 3 column or 1 column layout width.

On 2 column layout it is OK for the most part.

Below are 2 screenshots for clarity.

- 3-column layout

image.thumb.png.60c6645354b1e98aa13e1309ba15020e.png

- For 2 column layout wider than this the widget is OK. This is the boundary case.

image.thumb.png.286bb027b4170070e47fa3136cf17f57.png

The Warning issue was actually not visible now on the NAVBAR page, so that may have fixed.

Cheers on the good work!

What version are you running?  I thought I noticed and fixed this in the latest release.

Hey Guys,

I can see there is an automatic server searching feature but it is not finding my server which is running in a container. Even with the Plex Token he got through the Oauth forwarding. Is there any way to pass the ip manually or something else?

Kind regards

Edited by CK98
37 minutes ago, CK98 said:

Hey Guys,

I can see there is an automatic server searching feature but it is not finding my server which is running in a container. Even with the Plex Token he got through the Oauth forwarding. Is there any way to pass the ip manually or something else?

Kind regards

Do you require SSL on your plex server, if so then I would suggest selecting the Use SSL Connection option, and seeing if that returns your servers.

16 hours ago, dorgan said:

Do you require SSL on your plex server, if so then I would suggest selecting the Use SSL Connection option, and seeing if that returns your servers.

I tried that already. But it shouldn't matter because plex is reachable within the local net at http://192.168.178.200:32400.

29 minutes ago, Alex.b said:

Hey,

Is it possible to change the width of the plugin ? With 3 columns, it's too large ? I use the version from 20th July,

image.thumb.png.e4ac32bdd95a6b8d70e3b7dfeefddfe7.png

Really wierd I am using the same layout and do not have this issue.  I am using the beta, so let me see if something is broke with what is being called "legacy" supported layouts.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:18 AM, dorgan said:

What version are you running?  I thought I noticed and fixed this in the latest release.

Hey @dorgan,

Running 2020.07.23 and that issue is resolved. I see others were having this issue as well. So that should help them as well.

My recommendation would be to keep Name & Status in one line and User & Time in next line for better readability purposes and that would also give enough room to display complete names instead of cutting them off.

Thanks for the update though!

Cheers!

-Shomil Saini

On 7/26/2020 at 11:43 PM, Shomil Saini said:

My recommendation would be to keep Name & Status in one line and User & Time in next line for better readability purposes and that would also give enough room to display complete names instead of cutting them off.

You should be able to see the full name if you hover over the name for a couple of seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Zotarios said:

rm: cannot remove ´usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plexstreams/Plex_Streams.page.off´: No such file or directory

I'm getting this error on boot.

image.png.4f2668fd703399534b79a55b9cd83cab.png

Version 2020.07.23

Ok I will look into this, what version of unraid are you on?

On 8/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, dorgan said:

Ok I will look into this, what version of unraid are you on?

Forgot about that!

I'm on 6.8.3

Seems like you might be issuing de "rm" not on the root path. Adding "/" to "usr" would do it (I suspect)

Edited by Zotarios
Inquired some
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any plans on adding support for HW transcoding? Like have it show when a stream is being HW transcoded. 

I'm also having the same issue @Shomil Saini is having with the dashboard widget. This only occurs when using it on the left panel. If i move it to the right panel it works fine and doesn't overlap other widgets. 

Edited by jrdnlc
On 9/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, jrdnlc said:

Any plans on adding support for HW transcoding?

I believe it already does, but will double check and if not will look into adding it.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, jrdnlc said:

I'm also having the same issue @Shomil Saini is having with the dashboard widget. This only occurs when using it on the left panel. If i move it to the right panel it works fine and doesn't overlap other widgets. 

He reported his issue as resolved with the last update, if you are still having an issue please let me know what version of unraid you are running and attach a screenshot so I can see what its doing.

On 9/2/2020 at 10:32 PM, NetworkKingPin said:

Ever since my Plex updated the other day my plugin stopped working.   Unraid 6.8.3 Plex version of by binhex and the most current version of your Plugin It worked flawlessly up until the latest plex update for me. 

You may have to re-connect with plex via setup.  I noticed I had to do that the other day.  To do this go into the settings for this plugin and click on Get Plex Token, then re-select servers and hit save.  So if you require SSL be sure to select Use SSL Connection.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, dorgan said:

I believe it already does, but will double check and if not will look into adding it.

He reported his issue as resolved with the last update, if you are still having an issue please let me know what version of unraid you are running and attach a screenshot so I can see what its doing.

I don't see it showing if it's either a software or hw transcode.  Here is a photo of the overlapping issue with the Disk Location plugin

Unraid:Dashboard 2020-09-19 07-22-33.png

• 1 month later...

So i have a question

since i cant download Nvidia Unraid anymore (as of yesterday i cant find it anywhere do dl, espically not from the community applications), I have issues getting hardware transcoding to work with plex.

The setup atm is:
I7 - 4770K 

Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080

and since icant use the Nvidia unriad, i saw that you could dl Beta 35 of 6.9 and also install the "nvidia" driver from CA, (i have done both)

I have ticked the "tick" in plex aswell, I have added GUID for the GPU in the Docker container for plex.

But as far as I can see i punish my CPU and not my GPU.

Any1 have a guide on how to solve this?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, just want to start off saying I appreciate the plugin. Im having a little minor issue. I like to have the stream widget closer to the top. When I reload the page it appears to force itself down to the bottom along with everything else that was above it. Just curious if you know a way to prevent this.
Thanks Again.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 9.54.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 9.54.22 PM.png

1 hour ago, MtX said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e5eec7c5c933ca16Hey there, just want to start off saying I appreciate the plugin. Im having a little minor issue. I like to have the stream widget closer to the top. When I reload the page it appears to force itself down to the bottom along with everything else that was above it. Just curious if you know a way to prevent this.
Thanks Again.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 9.54.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 9.54.22 PM.png

I assume you are running the 6.9 beta?  As I believe this was introduced when one of the 6.9 betas came out.  I should be able to look into this soon I had some things keeping me busy with work and family life.

7 hours ago, dorgan said:

I assume you are running the 6.9 beta?  As I believe this was introduced when one of the 6.9 betas came out.  I should be able to look into this soon I had some things keeping me busy with work and family life.

That is correct, I am running the beta. I completely understand that, work and family come first. No rush at all just wasn’t sure if it was something silly I was doing. Thanks again. 

• 4 weeks later...