[Plugin] Plex Streams

I’m running my Plex docker on the same IP (host mode) and, while I’m able to log into my Plex account when prompted to the (local) IP of my sever, but then I never see any servers populate. I am using secure connections for my Plex but not forcing it but I’ve tried both to no avail. No obvious errors in my log, either. Any suggestions? I’ve tried to log into plex multiple times and remove the plugin and reinstall it, but I never see a server and the plugin just says “Please make sure you have setup the plugin first”

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:56 AM, dorgan said:

These have all been fixed/added in 2020.05.20.  Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback and reports of issues.

I see music streams when played from the plex application itself, but when I am using the plexamp app, the music streams are not reported.  Is this a configuration issue I can solve?

On 2/4/2021 at 10:36 AM, whiskeyjr said:

I see music streams when played from the plex application itself, but when I am using the plexamp app, the music streams are not reported.  Is this a configuration issue I can solve?

This should now be fixed with the release of 2021.02.09

• Like 1
On 9/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, jrdnlc said:

Any plans on adding support for HW transcoding? Like have it show when a stream is being HW transcoded. 

This is now included with the release of 2021.02.09

I'm also having the same issue @Shomil Saini is having with the dashboard widget. This only occurs when using it on the left panel. If i move it to the right panel it works fine and doesn't overlap other widgets. 

I will continue to look into this for the next release, what version of unraid are you running?

On 1/18/2021 at 10:27 PM, polishprocessors said:

I’m running my Plex docker on the same IP (host mode) and, while I’m able to log into my Plex account when prompted to the (local) IP of my sever, but then I never see any servers populate. I am using secure connections for my Plex but not forcing it but I’ve tried both to no avail. No obvious errors in my log, either. Any suggestions? I’ve tried to log into plex multiple times and remove the plugin and reinstall it, but I never see a server and the plugin just says “Please make sure you have setup the plugin first”

Still no luck-if I try after clearing out the Plex Token I get a spinning wheel, but once I add the token that stops I just get no choices under Servers: 
image.png.19e0a140f32bac2e8e1a49e808998520.png

Edited by polishprocessors
formatting
16 hours ago, polishprocessors said:

Still no luck-if I try after clearing out the Plex Token I get a spinning wheel, but once I add the token that stops I just get no choices under Servers: 

Can you please visit the following page on your plex server and send me the output via DM? 

/plugins/plexstreams/getServers.php?useSsl=1

On 2/10/2021 at 6:44 PM, polishprocessors said:

Just to close the gap here in the thread after working back and for we have come up with a solution to the issue where Plex isnt aware of the connections available, thus not passing them back to the plugin.  So I have added the customer servers feature in the latest version 2021.02.11a.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AwesomeAustn said:

The Dashboard widget is a little off for me. I'm on 6.9.1. I'm not sure if it has to do with my theme, but I did see this exact issue in this forum topic that was fixed.

600208194_Screenshot_2021-03-18unRAIDDashboard.png.c43ba0017537c8173ded6aa132f91a58.png

Can you tell me are you using a 2 or 3 column layout?

16 hours ago, AwesomeAustn said:

The Dashboard widget is a little off for me. I'm on 6.9.1. I'm not sure if it has to do with my theme, but I did see this exact issue in this forum topic that was fixed.

600208194_Screenshot_2021-03-18unRAIDDashboard.png.c43ba0017537c8173ded6aa132f91a58.png

Also can you tell me what theme you are using?

Have a simluar issue like the one you have fixed.

The Plugin can't connect to my Offical Plex Dokker hostet on the same Unraid Server.

On the Dashboard i got the "Please make sure you have setup the plugin first" Message and under Setting the Plug in won't find any server. I confirmed the Login process and stuff got a Token but no work.

Using 6.9.1 but on 6.8.3? it doesn't work either

On 3/21/2021 at 7:23 AM, jro_net said:

Have a simluar issue like the one you have fixed.

The Plugin can't connect to my Offical Plex Dokker hostet on the same Unraid Server.

On the Dashboard i got the "Please make sure you have setup the plugin first" Message and under Setting the Plug in won't find any server. I confirmed the Login process and stuff got a Token but no work.

Using 6.9.1 but on 6.8.3? it doesn't work either

please update to the lastest version released today and try added your server to the custom servers list