[SOLVED] Unraid not recognizing Array Devices

I'm new to unraid and am having some issues getting the software to recognize my drives. I currently have 9 drives plugged in: 8x 3TB HGST HDD and 1x 512GB Pioneer SSD. The HDD are connected to my controller (LSI SAS 9210-8i), which is plugged in to the port on my mobo labelled "PCI Express x16 add-in card connector". The SSD is connected directly to my mobo via the port labelled "SATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors through the PCH".

I have attempted to solve my own problem via the advice in this thread, but to no effect.

I have attached my diagnostics file, and would be super appreciative of any guidance/help!

tower-diagnostics-20200514-1909.zip

Oh wow I didn't know you have to power them up. I connected some of my PSU cables to them and it totally works - thank you!

I now have a separate problem. The combined height of the cables I'm using to connect my HDD to my SAS controller and the PSU cables I'm now using to power my HDD make it so that one of my HDD bays won't fit on top of my PSU. Do you have any suggestions for cables I could purchase in order to make this work (I'll attach pics to make it easier to see). It seems I'll also have to pick up at least an extra 3 power cables to power the rest of my drives.

0758a7c8-042b-46ea-a621-450c182a365b.jpg

c620117f-0363-4579-8f3f-55d242b9549c.jpg

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Unraid not recognizing Array Devices