PCI Sata Card gone

Hi, may someone has an idea or a hint.

a small unraid server i manage for a friend, made some changes (replaced disks), update, ... but im missing the sata expansion card,

and when i check sys devices etc ... i dont see either a expansion card nor the disks of course.

may someone could take a look at the diag if i miss something ?

either if the hardware is completely dead (doesnt show at all) or may drivers ... due unraid updates ... i cant really tell.

card has been pulled, plugged in again, sata cables replaced, ...

its a small expansion card, Syba SI-PEX40064 4 Port SATA III PCI-EXPRESS 2.0 x 1 Controller Karte, grün

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00AZ9T3OU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

for now the small system is setup without the extra disks, just would like to know if a replacement is needed or its just a driver issue.

syslog and diag attached

thanks ahead

tower-diagnostics-20200515-0723.zip tower-syslog-20200515-0522.zip

39 minutes ago, Squid said:

Since you've got the unRaid DVB plugin installed, and some Hauppage cards, I'm assuming you're running the DVB build.  What happens if you revert to the standard / stock unRaid?  That, and since it's Marvel based, possibly disable IOMMU in the BIOS

tested with stock unraid now (thanks for the tipp), looks to me like its the same result.

iommu is not active as far as i see and also not possible afaik with this board, cant actually check at the bios cause its remote ...

its a friends unraid which i manage

log and diag attached with stock build

may i ask, do you see the card somewhere ?

tower-syslog-20200515-0626.zip tower-diagnostics-20200515-0826.zip

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

Doesn't show up anywhere that I see.  But you try the stuff that costs nothing first :) 

ok, thanks for taking a look, then i didnt missed something ...

i ll try these days to switch slots (tv cards with satta expansion card) and look what happens, otherwise its prolly just broken ;)