Set up Sonarr and Radarr and Plex and deluge to defferent folders

Hi! Can someone help me with this. How can i make deluge DL torrents to different folders based on torrent added. or other ways to do it. I have Sonarr and Radarr, They now both download to the same folder caus I can only set one in Deluge. So the Movies are going into the series folder. 

How can I make Radarr send the downloads to Movies folder? Thanks

You need to enable the label plugin in deluge and create two labels, one for movies and one for series. Then you need to configure each label to move completed downloads to their respective folders. You also need to configure the settings in sonarr/radarr to pass the correct label to deluge.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:55 PM, strike said:

You need to enable the label plugin in deluge and create two labels, one for movies and one for series. Then you need to configure each label to move completed downloads to their respective folders. You also need to configure the settings in sonarr/radarr to pass the correct label to deluge.

That was my initial thought too! But where the h*ll do I configure it in Deluge to say move Label movies to movies folder and label series to series folder? Cant find it. is that yet another plugin?

3 minutes ago, MadSilence said:

That was my initial thought too! But where the h*ll do I configure it in Deluge to say move Label movies to movies folder and label series to series folder? Cant find it. is that yet another plugin?

Just right click the label ->label options, then you get this:

image.png.c1f3f2064028fe45420d1780d421d6e8.png