AMD Ryzen 9 3900x MSI B450 Endless Bootup Loop Unraid 6.8.3

I have just upgraded my unraid server to an AMD Ryzen 9 3900x. The problem I am having is that I power up the PC, unraid starts to load and within seconds I get a black screen and the hardware resets and starts all over again. This is an endless loop.

Prior to this I was running an AMD Ryzen 7 2700 on the same motherboard and it was working fine.

The motherboard is an MSI B450 Gaming Plus motherboard and has the latest 7B86v1D Bios that supports the 3000 series CPUs

If I remove the Ryzen 9 3900x and reinstall the Ryzen 7 2700, unraid boots just fine.

Below is a link to the video of the bootup process, at attached is a still screenshot of the last thing I see before the hardware resets. 

https://youtu.be/Fr7Bm8Ijzao

Has anyone had seen this before and know of a possible cause. Do I have a faulty CPU, or maybe the motherboard, although up to date, doesn't support the CPU correctly.

unraid 6.8.3 endless loop reboot.jpg

Edited by mayhem2408
15 minutes ago, Benson said:

May be, you should check min. BIOS ver. need for 3900x at official MSI web site.

Does it can boot other OS in OS installer ?

According to MSIs website, BIOS V19 and higher support the Ryzen 9 3900x. I am running the latest V1D. I have not tried another OS but will see what I can do. This PC has no DVD drive so OS from USB only. I'll try Ubuntu Live tonight.