Two Simultaneous Jackett Dockers

• 3 weeks later...

yep, that's exactly what i did too, using bin-hex's container. 

however when both containers are on, only one works, the other fails on all indexers. what's curious is trying to open the log for each different container (jackett1 and jackett2), the log window for jackett2 reverts to the same window for jackett1. log also shows

Content root path: /usr/lib/jackett/Content

i wonder if that has something to do with my problem? maybe i should just switch containers 🤨

EDIT: Nope, that's not it

Edited by Cpt. Chaz

I tried installing two new instances of linuxserver's jackett. different appdata and ports, exactly like your screenshots (and also the webui port). In instance 1, i loaded indexer ABC. then when i turn on and open instance 2, it shows indexer ABC already loaded. 

Edited by Cpt. Chaz
typo

I think I know what's going on.  In my case, each one of the Jackett instances is using a different set of trackers (public trackers, private trackers and anime trackers).  It looks like you are using the same trackers in each instance.  I don't think that will work because your using the same credentials for simultaneous logins